Home ask-for-help


How Can We Help You?

We are here to help. You can make enquires or lodge complaints by letter, on-line form, telephone (for enquiries only), or in person.

Make an Inquiry

If you have any enquiries related to the anti-discrimination ordinances, you may lodge an enquiry with us.

Lodge a complaint

Lodge a complaint with us if you believe you have been a victim of discrimination, harassment or vilification under one or more of the anti-discrimination ordinances.